Wednesday, July 27, 2016

About Me...


First of all, I want to thank Madam Ng Huey Zher for asking us to create this blog. Through this blog, I can write my opinions and at the same time revising the notes.

Anyway... Hello everybody...


My name is Romela Binti Kasim , 27 years old and came from Keningau, Sabah. I continuing my degree in Early Childhood Education at Unitar International University Regional Center in Kota Kinabalu. The reason for me to take this course is I love to be around with kids. I love to see their laugh and actions while learning and playing. It such a blessing for me to see they are happy. Besides, I am a new mom to a son, so it is a bonus for me to have the knowledge about children and and their development stages.


GOAL



Before this, when people asking about my ambition, I will think and reply that I want to be a teacher without thinking it much further. But that time, i did not answering the question in earnest because I still feel that it is still vague. But now, I know what am I going to do. I mean, now I know who will I teach in the future and that is children.


For me, children are so special because they have their own unique characteristics for each on of them. Some are very active and some are quite. Some are friendly and some are like to  be far from others. It's funny when I see them playing which they will try their best like it is a big test for their examination.

In order for me to achieve that, it is important for me to get well educate in early childhood education, not only for my passion with young children and my future career -maybe- but also can be my guideline to be the best mom for my children in the future.


PHILOSOPHY


Philosophy is an activity people undertake when they seek to understand fundamental truths about themselves, the world in which they live, and their relationships to the world and to each other. As an academic discipline philosophy is much the same. Those who study philosophy are perpetually engaged in asking, answering, and arguing for their answers to life’s most basic questions. To make such a pursuit more systematic academic philosophy is traditionally divided into major areas of study.


My teaching philosophy...

As an educator in early childhood education, it is very important to keep knowing and understand about each child's development to make the teaching and learning session become more fun and enjoying for the children yet very effective for them to learn. To make sure I understand their development, i need to be more close to them and become their friend besides becoming their teacher.

And as a mother, I think it is my responsibilities to mold my kid to become a good person in the future. So for me, it is good to have these knowledge about children so I can understand him and become his friend, besides as mother to him, and help him to grow as a human in the right way.


Same like everyone that has goal in their life, I do also have my own goal that still need to be achieve in my own life that is to be a good educator, specially in early childhood education.


No comments:

Post a Comment